Kérjük add meg a neved! *
Kérjük add meg az email címed! *
1. ’__________’ coming to your party?’ ’Friends and family.’
2. ___________ to you?’ ’No, they aren’t mine.
3. ‘Are you good at ______ things? My watch is broken.
4. What ________ when she _______ her leg?
5. The road was really icy, so we had to _______ all the way home!
6. They closed the exhibition because _______________people went to see it.
7. Could you give me ____________ of ham, please?
8. ‘The house is such a mess.’ ‘Don’t worry, __________ you tidy up.’
9. I am looking __________ my jeans, but I can’t find them anywhere.
10. Read and choose the correct option.Fish (1)__________in Britain, an island, for thousands of years. In the 17th century potatoes were brought from Latin America. However, it wasn’t until the 19th century that Mr. Marlin had the idea of putting fish and potatoes together and making fish and chips. When he (2) _________ his fish and chip shop in London in 1860, it (3) __________became popular with working people who needed quick, filling meals.By the 1920s there were 31,000 fish and chip shops in Britain, (4)_________there are only 8,000 today. A recent study found that Britain’s favourite fast food is still fish and chips.The traditional way to eat fish and chips is to buy them (5)_________ in paper and to have them with salt and vinegar. Originally, newspapers were used, but most are sold in white paper now.1.
6. Fish and chips were first made in the 17th century.
7. There used to be more shops than nowadays.
8. Shops use newspaper to wrap fish and chips nowadays.