Kérjük add meg a neved! *
Kérjük add meg az email címed! *
1. They didn’t know anything because they __________________.
2. I ____________________ America yet, but I hope I can go there one day.
3. My friend _______________ English for 2 years now.
4. New cures __________________ in the future.
5. I ________________ lend you £10, I’ve only got £5.
6. Would you mind if I ____________________ ?
7. I am convinced that inflation _______________ to three percent next year.
8. If the traffic is bad, I ____________ be late tonight.
10. This book is about a girl __________ marries a millionaire.
11. This millionaire ___________ you were talking about has just arrived in his limousine.
12. Read and choose the correct option.Today, millions of people want to learn or improve their English but it is difficult to find the best method. Is it better to study in Britain or America or to study in your own country?The advantages of going to Britain seem obvious. Firstly, you will be able to listen to the language all the time you are in the country. You will be surrounded completely by the language wherever you go. Another advantage is that you have to speak the language if you are with other people. In Italy, it is always possible, in the class, to speak Italian if you want to and the learning is slower.On the other hand, there are also advantages to staying at home to study. You don't have to make big changes to your life. As well as this, it is also a lot cheaper than going to Britain but it is never possible to achieve the results of living in the UK. If you have a good teacher in Italy, I think you can learn in a more concentrated way than being in Britain without going to a school.So, in conclusion, I think that if you have enough time and enough money, the best choice is to spend some time in the UK. This is simply not possible for most people, so being here in Italy is the only viable option. The most important thing to do in this situation is to maximise your opportunities: to speak only English in class and to try to use English whenever possible outside the class.1. What is the article about?
2. What is one of the advantages of going to the UK to learn English?
3. What is one of the advantages of staying in your country to learn English?
4. People who don't have a lot of time and money should...